Save on Pet Care - Learn How

Vets in Wood Green

We Put Your Pet First

At our veterinary surgery in the heart of Wood Green, we aim to offer a full and highly professional service whilst keeping costs affordable and ensuring value for every penny you spend with us.

We want to be part of your local community and make sure that all pets can have the veterinary care and treatment they need.

Our fantastic staff are friendly and approachable and are always available as a source of knowledge and information. And our duty of care means your pet comes first, no matter what.

Parking

There is access to the front of the practice through our front door, please be aware it is locked for security so please ring the bell. Parking is limited outside of the practice, however, there are some pay and display spaces on Ellenborough Road (just off Lordship Lane, next to the primary school) which is a 5-minute drive from the practice. Parking is free after 6:30 pm in the residential bays on Tintern road and on Saturdays.

If you are coming to us in an emergency, you may park directly outside the practice in the loading bay while we help transport your pet into the practice.

Please do not park on the double yellow lines, electric charging points or residential bays as you could face a fine from the council. If you have any other questions or need some more help please call the practice directly on 0208 881 0240.

Our Facebook Community

Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons
1 day ago
MetroVet

This week is Rabbit Awareness Week and this year's theme is 'Room for Rabbits'; ensuring all rabbits have a great environment to live in.

Rabbits are active animals and need an environment with plenty of room to hop, binky, run, dig, stretch out and stand tall. They make excellent pets, but there are things you should know before bringing them home!

Take a look below at the things you should consider 👇

🐰 There are guidelines for minimum space requirements for housing rabbits whether they live inside or out. It's recommended that a rabbit's space is at least 2m long x 60cm wide x 60 cm tall, to which they always have access.

🐰 As rabbits are prey animals, they are naturally nervous. It is important that their enclosure or housing has a safe spot so they can escape if they feel unsure or worried.

🐰 Rabbits require enrichment in the form of tunnels and platforms so that they can perform normal behavior that they would in the wild. You should expect to see running, digging, burrowing, jumping, and foraging/grazing.

🐰 Rabbits are naturally sociable creatures, so they need companionship of their kind to keep loneliness at bay.

🐰 80 – 85% of a rabbit's diet should be hay or grass. The other 15% should consist of greens, good quality pellets or nuggets and plenty of fresh water.

Have you got a rabbit? We would love to see your rabbit set-up below!

#RAWfest2022 #RabbitAwarenessWeek
... See MoreSee Less

This week is Rabbit Awareness Week and this years theme is Room for Rabbits; ensuring all rabbits have a great environment to live in.  Rabbits are active animals and need an environment with plenty of room to hop, binky, run, dig, stretch out and stand tall. They make excellent pets, but there are things you should know before bringing them home!  Take a look below at the things you should consider 👇  🐰 There are guidelines for minimum space requirements for housing rabbits whether they live inside or out. Its recommended that a rabbits space is at least 2m long x 60cm wide x 60 cm tall, to which they always have access.  🐰 As rabbits are prey animals, they are naturally nervous. It is important that their enclosure or housing has a safe spot so they can escape if they feel unsure or worried.  🐰 Rabbits require enrichment in the form of tunnels and platforms so that they can perform normal behavior that they would in the wild. You should expect to see running, digging, burrowing, jumping, and foraging/grazing.  🐰 Rabbits are naturally sociable creatures, so they need companionship of their kind to keep loneliness at bay.  🐰 80 – 85% of a rabbits diet should be hay or grass. The other 15% should consist of greens, good quality pellets or nuggets and plenty of fresh water.  Have you got a rabbit? We would love to see your rabbit set-up below!  #RAWfest2022 #RabbitAwarenessWeek
4 days ago
MetroVet

How does your pet spend their day?

#FunFriday
... See MoreSee Less

How does your pet spend their day?  #FunFriday
1 week ago
MetroVet

Happy Summer Solstice 2022 🌞️

To celebrate, we want to see your pets enjoying the summer sun in the great outdoors… ️📷️🐶

#SummerSolstice2022 #SpreadTheSummerLove
... See MoreSee Less

1 week ago
MetroVet

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!

Whether you’re a dog dad, 🐶 a feline father, 🐱 or a parrot papa 🦜 today’s the day we all join together to thank you for your love and care! ❤️

To celebrate this special day, why not share a picture of your pet below! 📸
... See MoreSee Less

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!  Whether you’re a dog dad, 🐶 a feline father, 🐱 or a parrot papa 🦜 today’s the day we all join together to thank you for your love and care! ❤️  To celebrate this special day, why not share a picture of your pet below! 📸
2 weeks ago
MetroVet

What would you ask your pet?
Let us know in the comments below… 🐶 🐱 🐰

#FunFriday
... See MoreSee Less

What would you ask your pet? 
Let us know in the comments below… 🐶 🐱 🐰  #FunFriday
Load more

Clinic Location

Opening Hours

Monday to FridayCLOSED
SaturdayCLOSED
Sunday & Bank HolidaysCLOSED

From 6th June 2022 MetroVet will be closing temporarily and will re-open once suitable staffing levels are achieved.

Please contact our local sister practices below for assistance with your pet. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Village Vet Palmers Green

Village Vet Winchmore Hill

Village Vet Southgate

Latest News

  • covid-update

Metrovet June 6th update

June 6th, 2022|

From 6th June 2022 MetroVet will be closing temporarily and will re-open once suitable staffing levels are achieved. Please contact [...]

  • vnam

Veterinary Nursing Awareness Month

April 21st, 2022|

We’re celebrating our wonderful nurses; want to join in? Throughout May, we will be raising awareness of the resilience and [...]

  • itchy-dog

How to help your itchy dog

April 4th, 2022|

Have you noticed your dog scratching a bit more than usual? This article covers the common reasons your dog might [...]